The park looks very different in the day πŸŒ³β˜€οΈβ˜οΈπŸŒΏπŸ‡πŸ‚πŸŒ±πŸΏπŸ¦†

The park looks very different in the day πŸŒ³β˜€οΈβ˜οΈπŸŒΏπŸ‡πŸ‚πŸŒ±πŸΏπŸ¦†

As many of you know, I run quite early in the mornings and it's still dark when I begin the actual running part of my run so today I have taken a walk round the route that I run in the country park and took a few snaps so that you can see how beautiful it is when the sun is out!!

Enjoy your Sunday and I look forward to posting all about WK9R1 tomorrow πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌ

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Have a good run tomorrow Kimchoc...😊... its your graduation week.

Enjoy it.x

• Wow! Graduation!! :D

• A very beautiful place πŸ‘πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸΆ

• How nice to see it in the daylight, have a good one tomorrow Kim. XxX

• Looks beautiful. Every success for Week 9 πŸ‘

• Beautiful ... waiting for you on the podium ... excited today and will keep that going for you x

• Go you KimChoc graduation just around the corner...

• Lovely setting! In colour instead of black and white too!! Good luck for your graduation week πŸ‘

• Beautiful run route! So good for the soul. I love running outdoors. I also like running in pre-dawn darkness - something rather magical about it, I think. Mornings win for me as they always seem full of optimism...a fresh day. Have a happy run tomorrow, kimchoc. 😘

• Looks lovely Kim, you are so close to completing now keep going mate πŸ˜‰

You may also like...