Graduating today!

Well today is the day! I will graduate this eveningrunning the Bournemouth supernova 5k, with snazzy glow sticks and all :)

Prep has been less than ideal - my two year old kept us up half the night s he’s poorly, I know I am getting his cough, but i’ve Come so far I am not stopping now!!

Feeing nervous but excited to get my first running medal (hopefully). Not running with my usual running partner so I’m hoping I can pace my self properly. Done two 5k runs, one at 35.35 on the flat, another 37mins (there were hills it was windy and raining) so i’m hoping to match or be somewhere in between the two!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That sounds like a fabulous way to graduate! Enjoy the run, sounds like you are well prepared. Enjoy! Write us a run report later :)

• Sounds like great fun, hope you enjoy it.

• Best wishes for the run. Great way to graduate. Enjoy the atmosphere and soak it up.

• Good luck and enjoy it😊x

• That sounds like so much fun! Enjoy and we will look out for that shiny graduation badge!

You may also like...