Wk6 repeating

Last week tried to complete Wk6 R3 twice and as said in posts last week didn’t manage it. Left a full rest day and on Saturday morning tried again for the third time.To be honest wasn’t feeling 100%. Well after just a couple of minutes could not carry on and had to stop , chest was tight breathing was laboured , think I had a bit of virus.

Anyway have decided to start Wk 6 from Run 1 . Did this tonight and completed Wk6 r1 but still found it very hard.

Really seemed to struggling with Wk6 ☹️

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You are probably not on top form... maybe rest up a little and then head out again... slow and steady does it :)

• Yes probably not on top form but can’t help feeling a bit disappointed in my performance over the last week.

But will keep to slow and steady 👍

• sounds like you may be a bit off colour but as old floss says slow and steady is the way to do it, slow it right down and you'll get there

• Thanks. To be honest the last 10 minutes tonight were slowest I have ever run , but just about managed to get through it😁

• You did it though, however tough. AND feeling off colour. You are being very hard on yourself! A big pat on the back for actually getting out there when you don't feel well. It's natural to take a bit longer to get there if you are feeling rough. You'll get there :)

• Thank you

You may also like...