That's it then

That's it then, W9R3 done!! What a trip the last 9 weeks has been, who knew from those early struggling to go 60 seconds I'd be going for 30 minutes...what a plan whoever came up with it deserves some serious recognition.

And to top it all just as Jo finished saying that's it you've finished what song came out of the earphones...... Cream and I Feel Free, excellent timing!!

Anyone that's just starting, follow the plan as tough as it may seem you'll get there....it just works.

Got Zombies Run downloaded now ready for next week, onwards and upwards

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done podium person. Enjoy the bling and the glow of success..

• Well done!!

• Congratulations on graduating :) big cheers

• Thanks for the replies, I guess I'll spend the next few weeks strengthening the 30 minutes then decide on the next step in my running world, maybe 10k but not in any rush, just pleased to be running for 30 minutes!

• Sounds like a good plan! Very well done - an amazing journey completed!

• well done - so nice to hear so many graduation stories - I do my final run (of the programme) tomorrow. well done on completing - a little bit jealous actually! Nice bling!

• This time tomorrow then!!

• Oh good luck πŸ€πŸ€

• Well done! And Zombies run is really fun! Add me as a friend if you like, same username as on here πŸ™‚

• Thanks planning to start mission 1 on Monday will have to figure out how to add people

• Well done x πŸ…

• Congratulations Read0001 πŸ˜„...

Welk done on Graduating πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

You can run for 30 mins, its fab isn't it..what a great tune to finish your graduation run too!πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Whoa...well done you...go get that badge that's been waiting for you!!!

• Congratulations and very well done to you for your great achievement. What a great way to kick off the weekend.

You may also like...