Any ideas for after C25K?

I've just done my first run of W7 so am wanting to plan ahead for after I finish the program. Has anyone found a good graduation program? I'm wanting to consolidate 5K before moving on to longer distances. I used to use Runkeeper but they have changed the training options since I last did it and it seems to be aimed at more experienced runners. I don't really want to go back to intervals all the time but I do feel I need a bit of encouragement/motivation...

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • why not initially just try a few different runs whilst you get you running legs strengthened a bit more circa 5k, go over onto bridge to 10k and take further advice etc from there

• Finish the programme.. and then consolidation of the thirty minute runs is essential.. with a few different routes and a shorter and maybe even a longer run.. ( no time pressures).

Then maybe try the C25K+ podcasts.... they are very useful before heading for 10 K programme.

• Consolidation is a good idea and it gives you time to think about what you want to do next.

Parkrun is definitely something everyone should experience.

You may also like...