W6R2

I am keeping you all in suspenders....!!! Lol...I didn't manage to go this morning as I was up most of the night with my littlest not very well...so I'm going first thing in the morning...& I can't wait!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

28 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Good luck for tomorrow then

• Thank you...my feet are twitchy...I might have to go when my teas settled at this rate!!!

• Rest up.. the run will wait :) I feel you may enjoy it more:)

• Twitchy feet in W6, lady you're a true runner!

• Am I??? I starting to feel like one I must admit...I've even bought myself a Fitbit...!!

• Totally a proper, real live bona fide runner....

• Woo hoo!!!

• Go for it Mamma!!! :) Hope the small one is feeling better too!

• He's much better thank you Oldfloss

• x

• Ah I was only thinking about you driving home from work!! Will both be tomorrow then!! 😊 I have to wait till after work though

• Really??!! Awww...bless ya...yep...tomora 7:15 for me...x

• The kids have to come first, you'll be more up for it tomorrow so it's all good, another recovery day won't hurt at all.

• Thank you...I had an extra recovery day before W5R3, the killer & it worked wonders so I know it won't do any harm

• I have been waiting all day for your post, enjoy tomorrow mate, nice to hear everything is ok, you RUNNER you. 😁

• Awww...thank you...I can't wait!! πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Chill..............stop twitching!

You know what to do and we know you will do it.

• I've stopped...I'm going in the morning...first thing...

• Week 6, run 2. I'll be doing it too. Lol.

• Yey....in the morning???

• Me 3

• I'll be thinking of ya x

• Bugger

• Ha ha...what? Have you been waiting for my post rolysmate??!!

• yes

• I didn't get out either.... early start in the morning too. 😬😘

• Me too 12 hrs out at work and totally shattered so saving myself for morning run w6 r2 - seems a few of us were up against it today - but here's to tomorrow morning πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• We'll nail it x

You may also like...