Couch to 5K
53,103 members • 85,171 posts

Earphones aaarrgghhhh!

Earphones aaarrgghhhh!

Week 1 I ran with a friend so we just chatted round our route, week 2 I'm going it solo so have been trying to listen to music but my earphones keep falling out! 😫 Any top tips on new earphones to try or ways of making my current ones stay in?

On a plus note w2r3 completed and I'm feeling fab about it! All runs completed and the only bit I was really waiting for it to end was the last one, checked and only had 14 seconds to go so a wee talk with myself got me to the end.

8 Replies
oldest • newest

Sports earphones hook over your ear.

2 likes

Well Done,

Liking the "wee talk with yourself"

Some way of clipping the cable to your top takes a lot of the movement off the buds and helps them stay in.

Good Luck with wk3!

3 likes

Great choice out there, from as little as £10, and they won't fall off. Google 'sports earphones'

2 likes

Great thanks will get looking 👍🏼

Well done, two weeks under your belt already!

I've been wearing my headphones three times a week since February, they're very comfortable and have never fallen out. At a price of £14.99 they're not the best quality for sound but that doesn't bother me, I have far more to worry about when I'm running!

I ordered on line from Currys: JVC Sport ref HA-ETX30-B

My husband also has a pair and I only paid £9.99 for his, I think it was probably because his colour is not so popular.

Happy running ... and listening!

1 like

Very very well done !!

amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-Earp...

A few of us have these...

1 like

Well done...keep going!!

1 like

Earphones ordered thanks so much for the advice guys, hoping they are here for my next wee jaunt on thurs 🤞🏼

You may also like...