Earphones aaarrgghhhh!

Earphones aaarrgghhhh!

Week 1 I ran with a friend so we just chatted round our route, week 2 I'm going it solo so have been trying to listen to music but my earphones keep falling out! 😫 Any top tips on new earphones to try or ways of making my current ones stay in?

On a plus note w2r3 completed and I'm feeling fab about it! All runs completed and the only bit I was really waiting for it to end was the last one, checked and only had 14 seconds to go so a wee talk with myself got me to the end.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sports earphones hook over your ear.

• Well Done,

Liking the "wee talk with yourself"

Some way of clipping the cable to your top takes a lot of the movement off the buds and helps them stay in.

Good Luck with wk3!

• Great choice out there, from as little as £10, and they won't fall off. Google 'sports earphones'

• Great thanks will get looking 👍🏼

• Well done, two weeks under your belt already!

I've been wearing my headphones three times a week since February, they're very comfortable and have never fallen out. At a price of £14.99 they're not the best quality for sound but that doesn't bother me, I have far more to worry about when I'm running!

I ordered on line from Currys: JVC Sport ref HA-ETX30-B

My husband also has a pair and I only paid £9.99 for his, I think it was probably because his colour is not so popular.

Happy running ... and listening!

• Very very well done !!

amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-Earp...

A few of us have these...

• Well done...keep going!!

• Earphones ordered thanks so much for the advice guys, hoping they are here for my next wee jaunt on thurs 🤞🏼

You may also like...