Back on the C25K wagon and it feels great!

I completed my first run of week 2 this morning!! I had to take a break for just over a week due to a nasty sore throat and feeling run down. This was just after completing week one, so this was really frustrating for me. Anyway, I repeated a week one run a couple of days ago and thought I'd have a go at week two this morning. I was fully expecting to have to revert to week one! Can't believe I managed it! I'm about 4 stone overweight and previously did zero exercise, so a massive achievement for me! 😊

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done you!!! Keep going...says she still only on last run of wk 2!!🀣 we can do this!!

• Go go go the pair of you, isn't it amazing how little steps lead to such great feelings. Brilliantly done and hope you both enjoy your next runs out

• Slow, steady and go you! Very well done on this journey!

Keep posting and just take care of yourself... :) Keep posting too please?

• Thanks for all the positive words and encouragement everyone. Really looking forward to my next 'run' - never thought I'd hear myself say that!!

• Great to see you back, Anna! I can imagine how frustrating that was. Well done picking up again!πŸ‘

You may also like...