Couch to 5K

Week 4 run 1

I was excited to start week 4 knowing that I would be running for 5 mins. I run at 5.45 am so hardly anyone around. I was slightly disappointed with the weather as the forecast was sun but it was overcast and damp. What I hadn't bargained on was the wind. First time running in the wind and I loved hearing the different tunes it made in my ears... This running malarkey is full of surprises!

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done!

I love running early morning it's so peaceful. I had lovely sunshine tho.

1 like

Well done you, it is interesting how the time of day and weather changes the mood. I am watching for your updates as I am nearly one run behind you, so tomorrow is W3R3 for me. Where you go I am following, so maybe I'll get some windy weather, I do hope so as presently we're sweltering in 35 degrees with it dropping to a balmy 24 only at 2 or 3 in the morning, which is way too early and mosquitotastic for me. Looking forward to your next one

1 like

Where are you Jan? Not sure I'd be as happy running in that heat. I'm a rest day tomorrow and although I really want to run don't want to overdo it! Its sunny now and a beautiful evening, going to go out for a walk after dinner! 😀

I am in little known region of Italy called Le Marché < the other side of Tuscany. Tuscany is to left we are to the right same latitude and weather though, without the prices!

You may also like...