Done my graduation ru

Hooray, done my graduation run and it wasn't too bad, quite enjoyed it. I've really enjoyed the programme. Not lost any weight, in fact I might have put on a couple of pounds, but hey never mind. I have gained more confidence in myself, less stressed, fitter, stronger, and care a lot less what I look like and what people think of me. When you look like I do running, you have to determine early on not to care what people might think. Plan now is to keep running for 30 mins 3 times a week and try to go a bit further each time. Not sure where to ask for a graduate badge.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done and congratulations - the graduation badge can be claimed on the pinned post.

• Woohoo well done graduate! Now to keep up that running habit (and there are a few of us grappling with that right now!)

• Fantastic news. Very well done and many congratulations. Wishing you every success in your future runs.

• Well done you. I have just graduated too and wondering where to apply for a badge. Like you I plan to run three times a week. May not be so easy when the dark mornings are here!

• Very very well done - I just have a week left to do so I am puffing away right behind you. Let us know how it feels to move on???

• I can't wait to be a graduate!!! W8R3 tomorrow!! Congratulations and keep going!! :)

You may also like...