W6 Advice Please

Hi guys! Hope everyone's well.

So, I've been on holiday for the last week which, while it involved much walking, did not leave much time for running (my side was barely keeping up with the walking, it wasn't going to manage the running too... xD). I completed W5 the day before I left (last Tuesday), so should I re-run W5/W5R3, or just go onto W6 and just see how I do? Not sure what to do for the best, so any advice would be much appreciated :)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • W6

You have done W5

• Ok, thank you! I wasn't sure if the gap of a week would be too much to just continue :)

• Carry on... and just take it, as ever. slow and steady... you will be fine::)

• Ok, thank you! :)

• Hi Adler

Can't advise as you know I'm behind you especially following my three week holiday so just wanted to say good luck and hope the side improves :)

• Thanks Bunty :) Touch wood, it's not been toooo bad last couple of days. I think not being stuck at my desk revising helps :P Hope you're well ^-^

• One week will not make much difference.

• go on to week 6 you will be fine :)

• Thanks for your advice guys - you were all right and I was fine going straight on with W6 :) W7 here I come! ^-^

You may also like...