Couch to 5K
54,906 members87,424 posts

W9 R3 We did it!

A wonderful, wild windy morning run took us all the way to the winning post.

You were all there with me every step of the way, I could hear your voices whispering your words of wisdom with encouragement and positivity. It frightened the gremlins away and in their place came the good old health fairies.

So many thanks to C25K and to this amazing forum. You are all so supportive and willing to give your time and effort to all us new runners.

So if you are new to the programme please trust it and keep reading the forum. Happy running everyone😀

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations! And a special Well Done if your weather is as bad as it is here, with front garden potted plants blown into the road - I'm certainly not going out for a run in this!

Fantastic news - well done! I've just come back from a walk to get shopping and am supposed to be running today but I'm not currently sure of the wisdom of going out and getting soaked to the skin again so hats off to you, and everyone, who has been out today

1 like

Yay congrats to you 🎉

1 like

Yay! Well done! Congratulations 👍✔️🏃‍♀️🥂🍰

1 like

Congratulations Running-girl😊

Well done...You did it... great Graduation run.🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉whoop whoop...

1 like

Wet, wild, windy and a Winner!

Have to confess I'm glad I ran yesterday (sideways sheeting rain is never appealing).

Massive 🎈😆CONGRATULATIONS😆🎈 on a fabulous graduation run. Now you can run as and how you please. Enjoy the freedom😊

But first... Celebrations!

⭐💥😆🎈🎉🍸🎊🍻🍰🍷🍺🏆🎓🎓🎓🏆🍺🍷🍰🍻🎊🍸🎉🎈😆💥⭐

3 likes

You ran!!!! Yeay!!! Go you... double celebrations :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 like

😚

1 like

A big 'Well done' to you, Running-girl! Yay for us C25K-ers! :D

1 like

Yeay.... Congratulations Graduate :) !!!!

1 like

Well done and congratulations 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

1 like

Well done! 🎉👏

1 like

You may also like...