Ship ahoy! Baltic Graduation ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ship ahoy! Baltic Graduation ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks to everyone who suggested my friend and I went for our Week 9 Run 3 on board and not wait until we got home. After more Mojitos than I care to mention the night before, and losing an hour's sleep as we moved from Rostock across the Baltic towards Helsinki, we got up early anyway and only went and bloomin did it!

Runkeeper had lots of fun tracking the run as we sailed on - no Spirograph sadly but I can assure you we didn't cover the miles shown ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

We're both feeling very chuffed with ourselves having never imagined that we could complete this programme!

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Congratulations on your graduation - I did wonder about your speed per mile!

• Well done. What a great way to graduate.โ˜บ

• Love it-that's one stylish way to graduate!

• Love the graph - looks like you did a half-marathon! Then I thought "mi" means minutes not miles. You're pretty speedy!

• Congratulations! It sounds like you've been having fun -- well done! ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿพ

• Brilliant well done. I thought you were going to say 'after a few mojitos for courage we went out...'

• That is true commitment, well done both of you!

• Well done ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Don't think the Mojitos the night before are recommended as part of the plan ๐Ÿ˜„xxx

Congratulations.

• Three days in Russia with no signal next, but when I'm back online, what do I need to do to get my medal? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Just go to the pinned posts at the bottom of the page 'Graduation Badges May 2017' post your success and ju-ju will award you your shiny well earned badge..๐Ÿ˜Š

• That is the best way to make it even more memorable. How perfect was that! (I guess we know how fast the boat was travelling now! lol)

You may also like...