Back on track

Last week my work went bonkers and to cut a long story short I didn't manage to get all my runs in. Woke up yesterday exhausted from the week and it was raining. Worried that if I didn't go out I would end up giving up. So called it a practice run. For various technological reasons I also had to run naked without Laura. Anyway v pleased to report I managed wk7 run1 and am back on track! Reading this forum really helps me when I'm feeling a bit demotivated so thank you everyone!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done. Life is unpredictable and work has to be addressed. But you did that's all count and without Laura. Impressive 👍

• Good strategy/psychology - if you trap yourself into thinking "It's W7R1 or nothing" you could well become overwhelmed and give up. Just going out for a run anyway, nothing to lose, takes the pressure off and... look at the result :)

• Thanks for encouragement, was really pleased with myself for getting out and actually managing it. 😊

You may also like...