Well, Week 1 Run 3 is complete! Huzzah. Not sure what to feel about this run - definitely had its ups and downs.
- I completed the 3rd run
- No near collisions with unsuspecting members of the public today! Huzzah xD
- I didn't snooze my alarm for ages but actually got up when I was supposed to
- My thighs have stopped aching like crazy! xD
- I was exhausted xD Not sure whether that was because of the fact I didn't sleep well last night or because it was the 3rd run of the week...
- Motivation was definitely lacking, but I was also stressing/worrying about other things, so I don't know if that's why? Definitely wasn't running in the moment anyways, which made things less enjoyable.
- My side has started hurting again.. I don't know if that's because revision has me stuck at my desk, and sitting always makes it worse... I don't know. Blargh. It doesn't hurt when I run though, only afterwards, so... Hmmm. I don't know.
So, in summary, the run was alright, but generally not in as good a mood today as I was after my run on Monday. Maybe things will be better next week?