Wk1 finished! 👊🏻trousers👊🏻

I didn't quite complete it in a week, it was 9 days only due to the fact I was unwell mid week last week. Nevertheless, I picked myself up and carried on despite thinking otherwise a few times. I nearly gave up today due to a twinge in my knee and a pair of running trousers that kept falling down every few steps think I may have to give in and buy a smaller pair! Yay!! I don't feel like I have lost weight and it's not due to this episode of C25K but over a couple of years I think it's fair to say I have. Onwards and upwards to week 2. Good luck everyone!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, it's fine if you take a bit longer, or as long as you want really. It's your run! You may find like a lot of us that you've lost inches without actually losing much or any weight, but it's a good excuse to go shopping!

• Woohoo! New trousers! Yay! Some gorgeous new running tights. Dri-fit jobs ☺ Personally I like a tie waist, ankle zips, a generous back pocket and maybe a side pocket. Ron Hill ones seem to offer all that ☺

Good luck with the programme ☺ Have fun

You may also like...