week 8R1 cream crackered update

Hello people, hope you all still have loose legs . monday evening , i finally get home at 2230 . There aint no way im in the mood for a jog , but i grab the bull by the goolies, straightaway get changed and get out and on with it . Go to activate app on the phone and the bloody thing has reset the app after update[bloody annoying]. now i have no evidence on my phone for completing c25k , i was looking forward to reviewing it all at the end . any way done the 1st run and i think my breathing working at last . 28 minutes went ok just over 3k and felt good, only 5 runs left and ive done it cant wait for next friday nite

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Grrrrr! Don't you just love technology 😩 No matter, you know you've run them so a big well done. Not long to go now, getting exciting πŸ€—

• Well that's dedication ... I really think you've got the bug!!!

I wouldn't worry about the tech not working, us runners are trustworthy folk and you would only be cheating yourself. Why not make a manual entry and then move onto the next run.

Well done :-)

• Well done you. That's commitment. Poor bull though... :)

You may also like...