5 km in just over 40 min...C25k done :)

5 km in just over 40 min...C25k done :)

Haven't been here for a while but I had cold and didn't really have any personal records:) I finished C25k around week ago and I did 3,5 km in 30 minutes. Today I run my first 5 km ever without walking. Took me just under 41 minutes. Now I am planning on trying to extend my runs and work on my pace. Thank you everyone for great support. And for people who just started. You can do it. When I started C25k I could not run for 30 seconds. And now, after like 10 weeks I run for 41 minutes:) remember, slowly like a snail :)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done!

• Thank you x

• 1 word: parkrun !!!! ?????

• I have 2x 5 km runs in May. Somehow I am terrified of park runs. I prefer to run alone :) when I get better I will join my local park run :)

• Congratulations Natalia00 :) 41 minutes is plenty quick enough for a Parkrun. Times at the one I was helping at on Saturday went from under 20 minutes to over an hour.

• I will try one day :) unfortunately I work most Saturdays :( but I promise I will go :)

• Congratulations Natalia00! I'm a few weeks behind you (at week 7 now), and your post is so encouraging! Good luck with your future runs.

• You will be fine. You got through the worst :) now you just need to keep running :) remember be slow but run :) I proved myself today that I do run a little bit faster than I walk :) good luck

• Well done :)

• Thank you

• Very inspiring. Well done and thank you for sharing.

• No worries. Just fallow the training and you will beat my time soon :)

You may also like...