Good morning ( just). I haven't posted for ages, because I haven't had anything to post about for ages ( ie no running!).
My life has been rather hectic due to family illnesses, but my mums terminal cancer diagnosis has kicked me back into action for a number of reasons.
1) I need to be fit and well to help to look after my parents, do my job and have my own life
2) Running gives me time to focus on me and get my head together for the day ahead
3) I've signed up for Race for Life in June and lots of very generous people have sponsored me to run in support of my wonderful mum
4) I actually quite like it and especially like my pink trainers 😊
5) when I am running regularly, I take more care with the fuel that goes in my body making better choices for meals and snacks
6) I've missed this fantastic forum and you wonderful people
So - I am back. I began last week and started at week 5, and was pleasantly surprised I still knew how to do it!!! Today I completed w6 r3 - 25 mins without stopping 😊. Neither my head nor body was sure, but I decided to put on my magic headphones ( I believe that they make me invisible) and set off. With my magic earphones, if I decided I needed to stop, I just could, because no one would know because they can't see me, but I did it 😊. Feeling chuffed, positive and back in the zone 😉