Re match with the 4 year old at parkrun

Well I did not stand a chance , her mother said a loud good morning as they passed me, and dissappeared into the distance. Just kept them in sight but never got passed them once. Thought it would be more of a contest............better luck next time. However we both got another PB each so not to upset.

Also looking back on my posted I said my goal was to do it in 41.10 before my 65th birthday , well I did it in 41.02 and I will be 65 on Friday so yippèeeeeeeeeee.

Next goal ? Any ideas

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done you!!

• Well done and happy birthday for Friday!

• Fantastic!🙇

• Speedy little kid. Sub-40 as the next goal? A minute off would be a sizeable PB that would be fun to work towards.

• I think sub-41 is enough of a challenge :)

• 40.28 so close

• Yes! Don't let that 4 YO get away with it!!!! The Game is ON!!!!

• 4yo 40.01

65yo 40.28

Next time maybe

• Since it was you Bazza1234 that encouraged me to start parkrunning last October I will try my best for you at my 24th parkrun next weekend. I am also trying to catch up to my son on parkruns done. He is on 41 but has been in Australia for 3 weeks at a wedding so I have caught up a bit in his absence.

• I will be doing my 100 next weekend . My Doctor calls me his healthiest, fittest heart patient!! :)

You may also like...