Still determined

W5R1 first completed 3rd Feb. I've been really quite poorly since, thought I'd picked up.... no!๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

I had some brilliant advice ( as usual) from the lovely peeps here as to where to re-start so yesterday was the day!

( sorry I haven't been up to supporting you all โค)

Well what an amazing run๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽ‰ I decided to go for w5r1 again, it was FAB๐Ÿ˜ I've been so frustrated at not being able to get out and this was just the tonic I needed๐Ÿ˜€

I felt strong, the legs didn't turn to lead and it was a beautiful morning, I didn't want it to end๐Ÿ˜Š

Frosty paths, dew on the grass, snowdrops in full bloom, crocus showing there colours, daffodils emerging, squirrels going about there business and buds bursting on the trees๐Ÿ˜

Spring is coming, have to say, yesterday morning was the happiest I've felt in ages๐Ÿ˜Šโค๐ŸŒถ

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done :D Glad you're feeling better.

Spring is definitely on the way, even if the temperature hasn't quite caught up yet. You'll get there x

• Thanksโค I do believe I will ๐Ÿ˜€

Determined and raring to go!๐Ÿ˜‰

Just hope the health plays the game and family members remember I'm not always going to be there when they click their fingers ๐Ÿ™„

Is half an hour really to much to ask?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Take it slow and steady, and enjoy your 'me' time ;) x

• ๐Ÿ˜‰I intend to๐Ÿ˜‚X

• yay! welcome back!

• Wow your a graduate ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰well done mrs to be๐Ÿ˜„ How good must you be feeling! Soz I've missed your posts, I've got some catching up to do, has mum done it too? I loved her posts โค๏ธXxxx

• yep, my mam graduated too ^_^

• Yay! Great stuff ๐Ÿ˜€ Good for you!

The chillies they are a sprouting ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ. All is well the world

You may also like...