Penultimate run

Penultimate run

Update quite a bit later than I intended because I had to go straight out after the run. I did my 2nd 30 minute run today, a bit slower than I normally run but that's ok as I have a bit of a cold and I managed a sprint up a gradient for the last minute .... phew, must be the new leggings giving me that big spurt at the end. 😁😁 photo is of new leggings bought by 1st born & it is me having a quick sit down at the end of my run x

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done! Slow is good and as for that sprint :o That Graduate badge is right around the corner.

I think I need some running tights, I was thinking of boring black though :)

• Fab leggings. And well done!

• Yeay.... so close and looking so so sassy..loving the leggings.. bit jealous really!

You are going to look fabulous on your victory run.. slow and steady does it !

• Well done Dhiny...that just leaves your Graduation Run to do.. 😊

Those leggings and running shoes are super and will definately get the job done and beyond....😄xxx

Go you...

• So nearly there - and with fab leggings to help! :) Don't worry about some runs being slower than others - weather, health, energy levels all have their part to play. We'll be looking out for your. Radiation celebration in a couple of days...!

• Love the leggings.😍

• Well done on run, I must do mine today, love the leggings...:)

• Such snazzy leggings! I want some 😀 Enjoy your graduation run.

• Wow, well done! Loving the leggings too :D

• Yes, good leggings will give your legs some support, at least it seems like that to me. They are lary! I love them! Especially with those lary shoes!

You may also like...