Getting a buzz from week 6 run 3

Well well well. In just a few weeks I have gone from being barely able to run for 60 seconds to running for 25 minutes non-stop. And it didn't kill me. And I want more! It was tough for sure and I was glad when I heard "OK you can slow to walking now" but wow what a feeling. I know I can do this now and anyone else in the same position - you can do it too! I know there are tough tests to come in the next three weeks, but there is no way I am going to stop now. Already at my lowest weight for at least 20 years having lost three stone and only three to go until I am officially in the "healthy" range. Don't know how long it will take me to get there, but I will, be it in six months, a year, or two years. I went to a wedding at the weekend and was pleased that so many people noticed I had lost weight.

Keep up the good work everyone - seriously, if I can do this, then so can you

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations and well done. You are doing amazingly well. I have just completed W6R1. I couldn't run up the stairs before and had to grit my teeth with week 1 but I am amazed with my own progress. xxxx

• Brilliant - well done you

• Lovin' your buzz..😊

Well done and yes.. its totally addictive.

You are a runner now and will definitely start to look more toned now you are doing the longer runs regularly.Its all good.😊xx

• Yeah ! Well in, Webbo !

All straight runs now to Graduation, Onwards !

Keep going, youre doing great ! :-) xxx

You may also like...