W5 R2 - post run cheering...acceptable?

I'm out on R2 of W5 tonight, after R1 I was dead chuffed, I'd had enough energy in the tank to up the pace for the last 60 seconds which felt so amazing I cheered at the end (in a park full of dog walkers, but I don't even care) Literally haven't felt that good after a run before.

Eager to get out at it again tonight and progress to R3, for which I've composed a 20 minute running playlist (I know, going off - piste) and planned a sunday morning run, living the dream.

Happy Friday peeps :)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Perfectly acceptable Foxy, in fact positively encouraged ! You gotta have a bit of post run cheering, it would be rude not to !

Well done , youre doing great, keep going ! :-) xxx

• Post-run cheering is ALWAYS acceptable (possibly obligatory)! Well done.

• Oh yes, EVERY time! 😄

Mx

• Sounds just great..we should have T-shirts with 'I just ran for 20 mins' on them..no need..our smiles says it all..😄

Good luck EFox89 your weekend is gonna be great.. take it all nice and steady.xxx

• Post run cheering? Every time - well deserved!

• You cheer if you want to! :D Hope your run goes well tonight, and the weather is obliging for you (I'm sitting here watching a few snowflakes drift idly past the window, and remembering I want to run tonight...!)

• It's the same here, I'm thinking 5 pairs of socks, 2 woolly hats and gloves!

Thankfully it's not settled yet!

POWERING THROUGH! lol

You may also like...