Couch to 5K
60,413 members93,071 posts

W4R2 - blue skies and stags

W4R2 - blue skies and stags

The last few runs have been completed under threat of rain, so when I saw how beautiful and clear today was shaping up, I had to head out early!

The 5 min runs are challenging (I always start too fast) but I've been able to complete them only a little out of breath, and I have R3 to get used to them, so over all v pleased.

Here's a picture of the stags enjoying their first mudbath of the year. They had quite an audience!

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Wow.. beautiful absolutely beautiful !

Lucky, lucky you... a run in the sun.. and you did not get 'stagged' by bad weather..( see what I did there) ? :)

Well done.. The early runs are super aren't they! :)

1 like

Can I come and run with you?! What a stunning backdrop! Great picture and great run😊

2 likes

I know, I'm super lucky! The park's big enough that I can change my route as my distance lengthens, and the deer provide a kind of wild-card effect because you have to avoid going through the middle of the herd. The only problem is it's flat, so I'm not getting any practice at hills!

1 like

Its really good to be running under blue sky and sunshine too!😊

Hopefully more of these days to come.

Good luck with R3 and tell yourself to start slowly..feel the difference.😊xx

2 likes

Where is this lovely place?

Well done on your acheivements. 🎉

1 like

It's Bushy Park down by Hampton Court 💖

1 like

Thank you... well worth a visit.

1 like

Apparently it's where parkrun was started! So I'm looking forward to joining my first parkrun there when I graduate.

Lovely picture. Well done for getting out there - and what a glorious day to do it on (in).

1 like

You may also like...