Procrastination with capital P

I should have done w3r3 on Wednesday but due to thigh pain I decided to have an extra rest day. Thursday I was out of the house 14 hours so no run but did walk about 7 miles. Today I woke still some thigh pain so I decided to put it off until the afternoon - then after I had done my shopping.

Eventually at 5pm I got on the the treadmill then feeling pretty tired and wishing I had come out in the morning!! Anyway managed to finish the runs put it was more of a shuffle by the time I had done the second 3 mins.

Monday will be my next run but I know it is 5minutes I will try it in the morning heres hoping.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh dear, sounds like your not enjoying it? I obviously don't know your story, history, but I'm loving ( as a newbie) running outside. Have you got a local park, open space you can run in? The fresh air lifts your spirits, lots to look at, lots of distractions so the runs go quicker. Good luck , your obviously still super fit ( walking 7 miles ) I'm sure you can achieve whatever you want to👍

• At least you went out and did it! Well done you. Week 4 up next!

• Well done for doing it. Sometimes it's such an effort - even though you know you'll be glad you made the effort afterwards.

You may also like...