It's December Twenty Two - Mince Pies For You! :)

It's December Twenty Two - Mince Pies For You! :)

Well, you can tell that they are homemade, over flowing and a bit crumbly and messy, sorry about that, but they actually taste pretty good! I've added some brandy into the mincemeat. When served warm with a generous dollop of whipped cream, they are heavenly :) And the best thing about these virtual mince pies? They won't show on your hips or tums tomorrow! ;)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

44 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • lovely thanks Flossie, very kind of you!

Delicious too!

• Thank you! 😊

• Ooh I love mince pies and they look delicious!

• Thank you! 😊

• Oh my....Just what I need.. than you Flossie...( I like a chunk of crumbly Wensleydale cheese with mine). !

• Ha, well as it happens, I have just bought some Wensleydale cheese with cranberries therein, would that be OK? :)

• They look yummy! And having done my run for today, making my own is my next job! :)

• Thank you 😊 ! Enjoy your baking!

• Yum, well done Flossie a lovely treat.😊

• Oooh I love your mince pies ! I'm being good and not dashing to the fridge. Trouble is all this running means I can get to the fridge faster !!

Have a good Christmas !

• Thank you 😊! Good one Joe! You have a great Christmas too!

• Ooh, proper home-made mince pies. Lovely! Thanks, Flossie :-)

• You are most welcome 😊

• they look delicious! home made ones are the best :)

• Thank you debze 😊

• Ooh, they look lovely! Well done! Loving the idea of adding brandy to mincemeat. I might try that!

• Thank you tortoisegirl 😊 The brandy makes extra special adult mince pies πŸ˜‰

• They won't - that's true! But the batch I have sitting in my kitchen, freshly baked this afternoon will...and I really don't care! Happy Christmas !

• Nice one Sandra! Enjoy yours! I'll bite into one of mine thinking of you biting into one of yours! πŸ˜‚ Happy Christmas! 😊

• Great! Delicious! Especially with the cream & Brandy, thanks Flossie!😊

• You're most welcome, hope Slinky tasted one too 😊

• They look lovely Floss ! Ooooh I will take one if you don't mind .

* Scoffs the lot *

Slurp ! :-D xxx

• LOL Pops! You can scoff the lot because they are virtual and there will still be enough for everyone! πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

• Ha ha ! It's a good job they are virtual isn't it ? :-) xxx

• Just what i need to go with my peach schnapps right now!thanks flossieπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

• Ooh, peach schnapps, how super duper is that! 😊

• They look delicious πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ Thank you Flossie. Just eaten three straight after another πŸ˜‹

• Glad you enjoyed them IP! Don't worry about eating three in a row, they are quite teeny tiny, so not a problem! Oh and virtual, of course πŸ˜‚

• Ooh lovely - gotta love a home made mince pie!

• That's the spirit Ully. Enjoy! 😊

• Oooh delish! :)

• Nom nom nom πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€

• O flossie22 they look gorgeous! My favourites & brandy😊😊delicious i think il just have another... mmm.. thanks so muchπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚x

• You're most welcome Phyllis! You can have as many as you like! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚

• Ok 1 more wont hurt they are so.... goodπŸ˜ŠπŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„xx

• Delicious, thank you! X

• You're most welcome Von. Did you have yours for breakfast? 😊

• Ooh, thank you very much!

• You're most welcome, CG 😊

• Yummy. Thanks Flossie .x

• You are most welcome Raz. You need your carbs for all your running! Make sure you eat well now and rest too, when you can! X 😊

• Love home-made mince pies

• Goodie! Me too! 😊

• Only just finished our Christmas meal. So stuffed...

You may also like...