Couch to 5K

W3R3 Done

Well that's W3 done and dusted. As usual, a big thank you to everyone on here for all the words of wisdom and support. Not sure I could do it without you.

My new shoes were comfortable and supportive, so much better than my old ones. My feet floated along - I just need to get the rest of me to be able to do that too!!

I think W3 got easier as it went along, although I'm not entirely sure. There were a few variables today though. Different shoes and also we were out with friends for a Chinese meal last night, and there may have been a glass of wine involved as well!

So, plan to rest up over the weekend (in terms of running anyway), and start W4 on Monday.

5 Replies

Well done that lady with the new flying shoes! You're one ahead of me yet, I still have W3R3 to do (tomorrow, all being well). I agree, the support and encouragement here is worth its weight in gold - I'm sure I would otherwise have given up by now. I'm planning W4R1 on Monday as well (don't tell me what it is - I want some sleep this weekend!!)

Thank you. :-)

Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine, then we can be W4R1 buddies on Monday.

I did take a peek at what next week holds, but am choosing to ignore what I know for now!

Well done! Do not worry at all about next week. Completing week 3 means you are more than ready for wk 4!

They don't get easier, but then you are running further/longer. Each week is as hard as the other but you are running way more than the 8 1minute intervals you did in week1.

Be proud and in the words of Laura "Go for it"

1 like

Well done on both the new shoes & completing another week 👏😀

I have found working through the programme, that I consistently was faster, and found the 3rd run easier each week.

Enjoy wk4r1 on Monday!

1 like

Good luck with week 4! Really exciting! 😀🏃🏻🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏻🏃🏼‍♀️👏🏻👏🏻

1 like

You may also like...