It's raining and dark but I don't care

Well I am sitting here , outside its dark and raining in Manchester and it's only 3:30 ,

But I don't care cos this morning I was out in sale water park on my 4 mile run , the sky was blue, the sun shining , it was lovely . I saw a kingfisher , how amazing , I've never seen one in Manchester before , such a lovely blue , then a heron .I defiantly felt at one with the world, defiantly happy . it made me think --- I couldn't run before March, it's something I would never have even dreamt off. I'd have missed such a lovely morning .How lucky am I to have found this site and community .Running is fab

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sounds idyllic ☺ love seeing birds like that 🐦 my son goes to uni in Manchester but I'm not aware he's seen those birds!

• My daughter's at Manchester Uni too. When I went to visit her a couple of weekends ago, she was really surprised when I described Chorlton Water Park that I had run round. She didn't know it existed, and not that far from Fallowfield where she is currently living.

• I will have to earmark Sale Water Park for my next visit to Manchester, although this won't be until the spring term . It sounds lovely, a kingfisher and heron. What a treat. :-)

• Sounds beautiful! The mornings when they are clear and dry, at this time of the year superb!

Well done you :)

• Well done Molly. 😊That satisfied 'I've done my run' feeling is priceless isn't it.

• Lovely post. Thanks for sharing. 😀😀

• Lovely! good for you! Keep on running and having fun ☺

You may also like...