W4R3 without Laura

Up bright and early at 7 yesterday to go out for W4R3, only to find as I was about to leave the house that my iPod battery had expired :-( I was all psyched up to complete week 4 so I went out without Laura. It was quite a bit harder not only because I was attempting to time myself on my watch and keep track on minutes but I was missing the music and Laura's encouragement.

Anyway I did it and from now on I will be making sure the iPod is on charge each night before I know I'm going out the next morning. Especially with the dreaded Week 5 coming up now....

3 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done, although I'm sure it was really hard. I have it on my ipod as well as the podcast downloaded on my phone. I will run without socks but I doubt I'm brave enough to run without Laura :)

• Ha, I know exatcly what you mean..making sure my ipod is charged is always on my radar now too..๐Ÿ˜„

Good luck with Week 5. Its a good one and you WILL be able to do it..๐Ÿ˜Šx

• I had exactly the same tonight. Fortunately I also had my phone, so I quickly downloaded it onto my phone while walking and carried on! Don't know how I would have managed without Laura!!!! Well done you!

You may also like...