Cold Morning Run

As I still don't trust my knee to hold up I am only one run a week so went out to do week 9 started gently at a fair rate as after 5minutes walking &15 minutes running had covered 3.25 km slowed down slightly as I wanted to finish not undo all the work strengthening the knee anyway finished the run and found I had covered 5.07 km in the time if I had defied the positive gremlins asking why was I slowing down I might have done 6.5 km but all in good time.

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wow - the knee doesn't seem to be slowing you up much! Glad it's holding up.

• It does sometimes feel like I am running with leg shorter than the other but I think if I stay at one run a week for a little longer I can then maybe do two runs a week in December and then go back to three in the new year

• It's good to be sensible - even though it's frustrating!

• How true I will be glad to get back to normal

• Well done you.. take it steady on that knee :)

• I will granny you look after that rib and relish in your new granddaughter. Does she have a name yet?

• I am trying to heal... a bit twitchy as today is a glorious running day! I had a walk, but the wind early blew me over...:)

My new granddaughter is simply wonderful.. her name is Willow... :)

• Quite a pretty name definately on the unconventional my nephew is to become a dad in December and they are calling the daughter Olivia

• Great to hear you are still on the road to recovery and building up strength as you go. Well done you πŸ‹πŸ½πŸ‹πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

• Slow and steady is the way forward even if I am stretching it somewhat by only going out once a week at the moment

You may also like...