No technology gremlins today, but I had decided to do W1R3 on the treadmill to try to see what was happening with my walk/run periods. I had landed up SOOOOO demoralised after W1R2 I just had to do something different to get my mind back in gear. I proved to myself today on that treadmill, with Laura "by my side":
1. that I can walk faster than I can "run"
2. if I want to make the "run" faster than the walk I have to slow my "brisk walk" down to 4.5 km/h
3. My "run" can then be about 6 km/h (but I can still walk that fast, or maybe even a bit more for that single minute)
4. I can only just make it through to the end of the last run of the W1 programme
5. It felt harder than I thought it should be
BUT I DID DO IT!!!!!
I'm going to add a W1R4 on the treadmill on Sunday and then I'll either repeat the complete W1 or else move onto W2 starting a day later on Tuesday next week.
Thanks to everyone for the encouragement.