W4R2 completed!

Hey guys/gals,

Yes, I have not long got back from completing my second run of week 4 and apart from my lower legs feeling like they have massive weights attached to them towards the end of the final run, all went quite well with no major headaches. I seem to be recovering my breath far quicker than before, I can definitely notice that, and I'm certainly not breaking out into a massive sweat like in the earlier weeks.

I parked on the large ASDA car park in Hayle again, and basically ran up the road parallel with the estuary again until the path ends. Then I turned around, headed back and finished the run off by going all the way around the car park and building itself. Luckily, there is a large pathway all the way around and it's nice and flat.

So, all is good and I feel good...tired, but good! :)

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done Lee !

Another one done and dusted , I think we should compile a list of Asda carparks, I have ended up running around a few myself just to get my distance in . Ha ha :-) xxx

• Ever since I read your post about that PP, I cannot pass an Asda without thinking about you...which is nice :)x

• Aw that's so lovely Floss, thank you xxx

• lol Thanks, and yeah, they have many uses! :)

• Well done you :)

• Thank you floss! :)

• My running space is quite small. I've just come back from shopping in Morrisons and the carpark there looks promising. Its a bit sad to be looking around, not at the scenery but for good running areas with no hills! Well done for managing run 2!!

• Sad indeed, but necessary though! ;)

And thanks! :)

• excellent! well done :D

• Thanks! :)

You may also like...