W3 R2

I've started to run in the evenings, and have found a place where I can run incognito!! This means I can concentrate more on running and breathing rather than worrying about bumping in to anyone. The cool helps no end. Although I was exhausted at the end of the last three minutes, I have recovered more quickly, and haven't reached the same shade of beetroot that I did in week 1. The most pleasing thing is that I didn't get any pain. Before starting I had found it hard work to walk anywhere. My muscles always felt so tight. I'd had this problem since hurting my knee. I think I had walked badly for so long that everything was out of alignment. I now don't struggle with the walking section, and feel generally looser. I can't quite believe how far I've come in this short time. Feeling positive.

4 Replies

• Great to see you're enjoying it! Keep on going, it gets even better from there.

• Sounds good, just take it steady. The programme does really work.

• Well done Nali

Though it may get cold as the winter aproaches :-(

On a safety note, I hope you are running in light refelcting colours, I see so many runners and cyclists int he winter cammoflageed in the darkenss...

• Just go steady! Slow is fine for this part of the journey. Have fun!

Oh yeah, get some reflective stuff if you do venture out into the open 😊 You will before long. We all do 😀

You may also like...