No Laura!!!πŸ˜€

Today I took on the challenge of W8 without Laura. I just felt I need a bit more energy from the music in my earphones so hubby compiled a playlist for me. Set my Tom Tom watch and away I went listening to Bon Jovi, Rolling Stones, BeyoncΓ© to name just a few πŸ˜€ Was fun and can't believe I jogged for 28 Minutes!!!! W1 R1 was so hard and never thought I would get to this stage. Thank you everyone for all the great and motivating posts that keep me encouraged to continue and start to believe that I CAN do this!!! THANK YOU

Skip

Promoted Content

Download NHS Couch to 5K

The Couch to 5K plan is available as a podcast and app (Apple and Google Play)

Learn more

Promoted by Couch to 5K

15 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yes you can....and you are doing it..Brilliant!

So close...the badge is out of it's boxπŸ˜ƒ

• Ooooo I'm planning on doing same tomorrow for my W8 R3. Very excited..... And well done your doing so well

• Well done you as well, badge is almost in touching distance

• Whoa, when did you do r2? 😬

• That was r2 , can't believe it's so close that the end of the programme is now in sight!

• Go girl. You can do it! I've got Jo Wiley urging me on and she's great. W8R2 for me tomorrow so we're both close. It's exciting and, for me, a little but unbelievable. 😳

• Unbelievable for me as well, can't believe it's really happening. Enjoy your run tomorrow!

• Of course you can do it..Well done Jane.

Hubbys are good with the techno stuff aren't they.😊

Keep on running...not long to go now.😊

• Laura is amazing but the time comes when we can do it without her. Once the intervals are done, it is pretty easy to just run. I sometimes listen to music but most times run in silence, sounds strange at first but I like it as it is relaxing! Great tracks though, bet you felt like Wonder Woman!!

• Not sure I could run without music but I guess it would be relaxing. Not quite Wonder Woman but almost feeling that I have been able to achieve something I would never have dreamt was possible, it's an amazing thought

• I dumped Laura, at about last summer. I found a pod cast by a cheery American woman who had much better taste in music wierdly lots of British indie stuff.After graduating I found 80s power ballards worked well for improving pace. Now a year on I mostly run with no music at all. Well done on completing week 8.

I look forward to your graduation post.

• Well done and great to listen to your own music at last πŸ˜€Not long now to graduation!

• Yes the end is just around the corner, can't believe I am thinking about running for 30 minutes in positive wayπŸ˜€ w1 was so hard and didn't really think I would get to this point of the programme πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• I think Laura purposefully makes the music rubbish as a friendly way of saying goodbye πŸ˜‚

• Like that thought jingle_berry, waving goodby to Laura, never ever dreamt in a million years I would be close to completing this challenge

You may also like...