Graduation Run Completed. Amazed

I have just returned from Run 3 of Week 9. Graduation feels pretty great, especially as 9 weeks ago I struggled to jog for 1 minute continuously and was gasping for breath. Encouragement from C25K folk motivated me in those dark moments. Week 7 was my worst period and stopping looked pretty attractive. As a 60 year old guy I can highly recommend this and congratulate everyone participating, at any point on the course. Thank you all. And good health.

12 Replies

• Well done Yoyojogger! Enjoy your shiny badge!

• Fab stuff, enjoy your day!

• Hi Yoyojogger Fantastic, great achievement! Have you pressed the link for your shiny badge? Enjoy your success runner 😃🏃🏻🏃🏻

• Hi Yoyojogger and well done!!

I have five weeks or so to graduate!!

• Keep reading the encouraging and inspirational messages from this site and I am certain you will be successful. Happy running.

• Oh well done Yoyojogger

You should be so proud of yourself.

• Well done, make sure you get that badge x

• Congratulations yoyojogger. Whoop whoop🎉🎉🎉

Great feeling to have completed the program isn't it.. keep on running and coming on here for inspiration...

• wow! That's fantastic ! So inspiring. I love hearing these success stories about completing c25k. Being new to this I'm just about managing W2 R2 (it's a struggle lol) looking forward to being able to say I've completed it too.

Well done you!

• Hi Debze

Most of us doing the C25K seem to struggle at some point. Just don't give up. Although I have now jogged successfully for the three 30' runs I cannot say that I'm totally happy with my breathing. But it's vastly better than when I started.

• Well done Yoyojogger !

• Brilliant! Well done! :) :)

You may also like...