Week 5, run 3. ...yeaah!

Very nervous about doing this run - don't think I've ever run for 20 mins without stopping before. Took it really slowly, I mean really slowly 🐢🐢, but I managed to do it without stopping. Puffing away and not pretty, but such a high at the end! Now I need to look and see what week 6 has in store for me... Have a great weekend and happy running everyone!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done! :-) We did W5R3 yesterday and it went ok, couldn't really believe it! I have never imagined that I would be able to run for 20 minutes like that- and like you I took it very slowly, but still gobsmacked that we did it. :-)

• Don't look! just do it as that nice Mr Nike, god of running would say 😊

Keep progressing through the runs slowly and steadily and you will graduate in one piece ☺

Have fun!

• Well done you!! It's a big one and you did it! You deserve to feel proud. :)

• Well done you!

• Great achievement, that the half way mark! Well done and enjoy Week 6 - I'm like you, I always peeped ahead!

• Absolutely fantastic Caro !

You are right to feel proud of yourself, that is a toughie and you nailed it . You can do this !

Good Luck for Week 6, lets do it ! :-) xxx

You may also like...