Third time lucky!

Week 2 completed; having started again for the third time! Got up to week 6/7 3 years ago then stupidly threw myself into work and found no time to finish the programme. Then started again but didn't get far as a detached retina left me in and out of hospital for a year but, having now had my third eye operation, I've got the all clear to start running again! I'm on a treadmill this time as my 3-d vision is still poor so I feel safer on an even surface! Glad to be back in the race and looking forward to the support and encouragement of this fantastic community.

6 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • It must take real determination to get back onto it again. Well done and you know you'll get every bit of encouragement from this forum.

• Thank you.

• Well done , that must have taken some determination . GLad the eye is doing well :-)

• Thank you.

• That's really impressive - getting started is tough enough without the added sight problems. My husband and I have signed up for the Blindfold run in London in November so will think of you. McFitty is doing it too.

I hope your eyes settle down now - good luck with the program. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Thank you so much.

You may also like...