3 times slower than Mo's 5K...but W9 R3 = completed!

I haven't posted since I asked for your help in WK7.....but today was my final run of C25K and my best yet! I can't believe how far I've come in the last couple of months but this morning, it all came together and so I (politely) ignored Laura when she told me to slow down and walk at the end of the 30 mins and with the 5K distance in my sights... I managed to continue for another 10 mins! Mission accomplished! I have enjoyed this process more than I'd ever imagined and this forum has been a great source of encouragement! Thanks everyone. Now...how do I get my Graduate badge?!

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Welshboss Congratulations on graduating and running a full 5k in the process!!!!

If you look at the pinned post you will see one that say's 'August Graduation badge 2016' Post in there that you need a badge and someone will sort one out for you ;)

• Congratultions! I hope you are feeling very proud!

• Congratulations! 5K on your graduation run is brilliant :-) Happy Free Running !

• Congratulations :-)

• A 5K to graduate - Congratulations of the massive sort! Really, really well done. Get ready to wear that badge with pride :)

• Brilliant, well done :-)

• Congratulations on graduation. And 3x Mo's is a great feat.

You may also like...