3 times slower than Mo's 5K...but W9 R3 = completed!

I haven't posted since I asked for your help in WK7.....but today was my final run of C25K and my best yet! I can't believe how far I've come in the last couple of months but this morning, it all came together and so I (politely) ignored Laura when she told me to slow down and walk at the end of the 30 mins and with the 5K distance in my sights... I managed to continue for another 10 mins! Mission accomplished! I have enjoyed this process more than I'd ever imagined and this forum has been a great source of encouragement! Thanks everyone. Now...how do I get my Graduate badge?!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Welshboss Congratulations on graduating and running a full 5k in the process!!!!

If you look at the pinned post you will see one that say's 'August Graduation badge 2016' Post in there that you need a badge and someone will sort one out for you ;)

• Congratultions! I hope you are feeling very proud!

• Congratulations! 5K on your graduation run is brilliant :-) Happy Free Running !

• Congratulations :-)

• A 5K to graduate - Congratulations of the massive sort! Really, really well done. Get ready to wear that badge with pride :)

• Brilliant, well done :-)

• Congratulations on graduation. And 3x Mo's is a great feat.

You may also like...