Sad news

MIL never recovered from her fall and sadly passed away last Wednesday in the early hours of the morning. I did go out that morning, but it was pretty hard listening to a new playlist of music as a lot of the songs reminded me of her and I ended up walking part of the way sobbing my heart out. I haven't been out since then, but will make the effort tomorrow morning (no music this time though). :(

17 Replies

• Really sorry to hear about MIL Lizzieb11066. Take care x

• So sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself (and obviously the rest of the family) - use the runs/walks as an escape if you can, but don't stress over them.

• Sorry to hear your sad news and I hope running will help ease your sadness.

• Well done... hugs and thoughts to you x Run and remember good things :)

• I'm so sorry, Lizzy. Please take care of yourself. One day at a time x

• So sorry for your loss Lizzy. I hope that when you feel up to it, you can find some comfort in your running. Stay strong.x

• Big hugs Lizzy, so so sorry to hear of your loss .

My deepest sympathies to you and your family . Take care and I hope you find some peace of mind and comfort in your running when you feel up to it . xxx

• So sorry, treat your self with lots of tlc and take care, hugs RFCx.

• So sorry to hear of your loss. Hold on to the precious memories and allow yourself to grieve. Hopefully in time your running will become a balm for your sadness xx

• Sympathies to you and the family. Take care if yourself and when the time is ready do a run just for her. X

• Sorry to hear about that, yes, try and get out again soon..

• So sorry to hear this. Thoughts are with you. Big hugs.

• I am so,so sorry, I lost my beloved MIL 3 weeks ago and the next run I did I felt very emotional too. My thoughts are with you - big hugs x

• Such sad news Lizzyb, take care xx

• Sorry, Lizzy.

• I'm so sorry for your loss, Lizzy. My condolences to you and your family. I hope running can be a comfort to you again soon.

• Hi my friend, i am sorry to hear your sad news, MIL would not want you to be sad all the time. Try and think of the good times you had...this page might help you :- JW.ORG

You may also like...