Basking in the joy of post W9R3

Basking in the joy of post W9R3

I did it! I started the Couch to 5K back in April and after a forced break of two weeks half-way through, I completed my last Week 9 run this morning! I'm definitely feeling the happiness and sense of achievement + health benefits so many of you have mentioned on this blog. Although I've not been very vocal myself along the way, I have got a lot of encouragement and reassurance from many of your posts these last months. Good luck to all those working towards the final goal! It feels amazing!!!

21 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done Plumness, that smile says it all! Enjoy the buzz and don't forget to get your shiny Graduate badge - Happy Running :)

• Well done - it feels great, doesn't it!

• Congratulations - super photo and you look deservedly delighted! Now you can plan all sorts of new running adventures!

• Lovely photo ! That is a proper " Graduation Grin ! "

Many Congratulations to you and I hope you enjoy wherever your running takes you from here !

Well done ! :-) xxx

• The smile says it all. Huge Congratulations. :)

Go get that's waiting :)

• PS...and randomly

Loving your armchair! Beautiful!

• Thank you everyone! ... Armchair from IKEA :)

• Congratulations! First August graduate? Wonderful smile - says it all :)

• Congratulations on your graduation run!!! Awesome :)

• Congratulations!

• ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

• Oh congratulations! And what a lovely photo too!!

• Congratulations and a very big well done. Bet it feels amazing. ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿพ

• Well done! Fab achievement xx

• It's so brilliant getting all this positive feedback from everyone, thank you. Such a lovely group of people!

• On a separate note, I can see several of you have 'graduate' or 'mentor' mentions. Am I able to add the 'graduate' mention to my profile? And if so, how?

• Yes there is a pinned post on the right for new graduates where you can ask for your badge. Congratulations!

• I was there and it felt so good to see the real sense of achievement ! Well done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Congratulations! :)

• Congratulations-it's a great achievement and you look rightly delighted in your lovely photo :)

• Congratulations! You look so happy. Don't forget to request your badge!!

You may also like...