Week 6, here we go

I found this ok, although I am sure it would have been even better if it was cooler (even light rain would be better!)

I was quite cunning and planned my route so that the final 5minute run was partly in shade and (bonus) into a slight breeze.

I now know the best routes around the neighbourhood to run on pavements with dropped kerbs, rather than a step down onto a driveway then a step up again.

5 Replies

• I was supposed to do W6 run 2 yesterday - or the day before - or possibly even the day before that. It's just too hot though! Well done for making it :)

• Well done you.. I have this wonderful vision now of you running along a pavement and going up and down and up and down, on the drives! :)

We all have the little tricks.. how to avoid an incline.. where the shade is.. which tree keeps the heaviest rain off.. etc etc..

Very well done :)

• Well done it must have been steaming hot when you went out today. I have a beautiful place to run but there is absolutely no shade anywhere, I just have to pray for a breeze coming off the North Sea. its supposed to cool down a bit here tomorrow so am hoping for a more comfortable day on Friday. But we still progress 👏👏😀

• It is cooler now. I would have waited if I knew, but the last two days it hardly cooled at all, even at night

• Well done for getting out there in the heat. Great forward planning!

You may also like...