1. Got excited about using my new toy (Garmin Forerunner 10)
2. Waited impatiently for the GPS to find my location.
3. Set off on my new route.
4. Keep glancing at the Garmin to check my progress.
5. Forgot to change the settings to kilometers.
6. Forgot I'd only had 4½ hours sleep after the pooch decided he needed to go out twice in the night (you can't ignore the wet nose and whining in your ear).
7. Start to feel sick 20 minutes into the run.
8. Walk the last 10 minutes home.
Lesson learned? It's not all plain sailing after graduation. #knackered