Just done W9R3. Can't believe it. Wow!!!!!

Just managed to do this, round and round the cricket field, much to the amusement of t'owd fella sorting out the wicket for Saturday!! My ankle is still dodgy, but ok.

When I started this I never thought that I could finish it, I really can't believe that I've done it!!!πŸ™ŒπŸ‘£Onwards and upwards once my ankle is ok.

24 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Graduated... WOW! Well done you. I have replied to your other post too! x

• That is brilliant - seriously, well done. Onwards and upwards indeed (but slow and steady still wins the race :-)).

• Congratulations! That's a tremendous achievement, on a dodgy ankle that too! Hope it gets better soon and you enjoy a long running life ahead :)

• Woohoooo! Well done! Amazing achievement, glad your ankle held out. Don't forget to ask for your shiny new badge!!

• How do I get my shiny new badge???

So far, my ankle is fine, I'll wait CV and see how it is later!!

• On the Pinned Posts section on he right there is a post called Graduation Badge June 2016. Leave your login name on the replies and your badge will be added :)

• Badge looks great!! πŸ‘

• Well done! Brilliant work!

• Well, you have done it, so give yourself a pat on the back and be proud, you're a graduate now. :-)

• Well done Greylady1 :)

• Congratulations and well doneπŸ˜„

• Congrats - replied to your earlier post!

• Big virtual cheers. Well done!

• Congrats - I'm just 2 runs behind you :)

• Congratulations on graduating Greylady1.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰

• Woo Hoo ! Yay , Greylady !

Massive Congratulations to you on your Graduation , Well done ! :-) xxx

• congratulations. It is such an achievement. Remember w1?!

• Excellent!! Very well done Greylady1 Confratulations πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• A huge well done to you. That's fabulous! Take care of that ankle though. Lots of rest, stretching and icing. To strengthen the ankles, stand on one leg on a pile of cushions or wobble board in the gym.

• Congratulations Greylady1, may i ask how many laps of the cricket field it took to complete? I have a park near me and have often wondered how many laps it would take to do my run :)

• Clawmum i can't remember, I think 4.5 ish. I got a bit bored and started running on the raised up flood bank by the river...and there was about 5 mins actually getting to the field. Luckily the fella cutting the wickets didn't mind me running around the outfield, or should that be staggering. Just sitting here with a bag of frozen mixed veg on my ankle. It's been fine all day, but I've just driven 30 miles home, and it's a bit sore ... but still smiling!!!πŸ˜€

• aww no hope its feeling better today :)

• Congratulations on graduating!

• Congratulations 🌺. See, you could do it πŸ‘. You are now one of those fit people who has a new hobbyπŸ’ƒπŸ»

You may also like...