C25k I salute you

C25k I salute you

only gone and done it😊....... W9 r3 5 k in 32.5 sec

I like many other people who have graduated will have said when I started I did not think I would complete it. But complete it I did without any hiccups or missing days, etc everything went like clockwork .Off course a big thankyou to all of you on this forum for the advice, encouragement and support which is legendary.

Post graduation plan..to carry on with 3 x 5 k for a couple of weeks then gently increase the distance for 1 run per week. And of course I will do a park run

last word of an elated rambling man stick with Laura she will get you there😃😃

30 Replies

• Woop, woop!! Well done and many congratulations! PS You do mean 32.5 minutes don't you? A bit frightened.....

• yes 32 minutes😁

• omg just seen my badge😂

• Well done Ian- very fast time too ⌚🎉🎉

• Brilliant, well done, great speed too for your 5k! Good luck with your post graduation plan 😀

• Congratulations. You have finished in style! Bet that feels good. Trusting in Laura to get me to graduation too. ☺☺

• the feeling is brilliant you stick with Laura all the way 😊

• Brilliant and great distance. I am still plodding at around 33 to 35 min 5k. Enjoy

• Well done Ian !

Massive Congratulations to you, that is a brilliant time !

Hope you enjoy wherever youre running takes you from here :-) xxx

• thank you poppypug I will be sticking around this site though😊

• Congratulations Ian!!!!

You must feel fantastic. Any graduation celebrations? 🍾🍾

• nice glass of red but it will have to wait until Friday, another change I made no drinking on a school night 🍷

• WTG you..you breezed it!!

Huge congratulations.. love your badge ;)

• Well done you. You must be so proud of your achievements.

• Hey - a 5K as well - that is brilliant, seriously - congrats.

• thank you its unbelievable what this programme can achieve

• Congratulations on your speedy graduation run! As you say Laura and C25k is a fab programme! That post graduation plan looks great too - good luck🙂!

• thank you 😉

• Well done. Fantastic achievement 🍾🍾

• Brilliant. Well done

• Many congratulations graduate! This programme works!

• Congratulations! Great time and great plan. Welcome to GraduateLand :)

• Yeay... GRADUATE! Very well done...brilliant run and great time!!!

Sounds like you have a plan there...:) ( When you feel brave enough, take a peek at the big school( Bridge to 10 K) :)

They are so friendly and equally supportive; I ramble on this forum and that one too... so much experience there to aid you on the next lap of your running journey :)

• thank you I will. Did not even know it was there😊

• Many congratulations !

• Brilliant!! Cracking time too!

• Congratulations Ian! Amazing time too.

• Wow, impressive run to finish on and love the watch, might have to start saving for something like it soon!

• That's a fantastic graduation run , Ian! Congratulation and here's to a lifetime of running.

• Amazing!!! A 5k too! Congratulations and well done!!!

You may also like...