Outrun May is nearly here!

Outrun May is nearly here!

Hi gang!

Sorry I've not been here for a while.  I've just hit 10K as the furthest I've run so far.  I only started running in November 2015 so please have faith those who are just starting.

I'm on a begging mission!  I am running 50 miles over the course of May to raise money for Macmillan.  If I raise £1500 I am going to take part in 'Brave the Shave' on 27th May. Having had breast cancer in 2012 I completely understand that everyone needs the kind of support Macmillan offers.

My Justgiving page is justgiving.com/viv-wilson-o...

Any donation however small is important.

My running is going fantastically and more importantly I am loving it so much.  I have a few events coming up, the most significant being a 12K over the Purbeck Hills in Dorset taking place in October.  Bit scary but should be fun.

Anyway I hope everyone is doing well and I am off to catch up on some posts as I've been away far too long.

Elsie xxx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hiya Elsie ! I was just wondering the other day how you were :-)

Great to hear youre still getting out there and all the very best for your 50 mile challenge , you will smash it !

Happy Running my lovely :-) xxx

• Thanks PP, how are you? xxx

• Im great thank you Elsie ! :-)

Ive just started my HM training for October , exciting times ahead ! :-) xxx

• Hi you.

Great post..and great you are doing so amazingly! Blimey..50 miles...I need to visit that page🙂

• So good to see you are doing brilliantly, good luck on your races too xxx

You may also like...