Just thinking

Since I started running I have discovered how much I miss when in the car, from people's gardens especially the spring flowers , running along the canal coming upon two squirrels chasing each other around the bowl of a tree. A rabbit shooting across my path,  and generally the friendliness of the people I meet, I can fun wherever and when ever haven't got to book anything just make a time slot for me to put those trainers on and rough outline of where I want to run , marvellous thank you c25k for opening up another chapter in my life . 

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It sounds like you have a lovely area to run - very idyllic.  Mine is more urban, so watching I don't trip on the pavement and avoiding pedestrians and then cars when I cross.  When I get to the end, I do have a lovely castle and cathedral to look at but also downside of cobbles to run on.

• Urban is good, just think of all the Christmas decorations you get to see peering through windows in December. Not that I'm a peeping Tom, or nosey at all!

• So true

• Oh yes... now you are getting it.... it is all out there... and we never even noticed.

It's not what you look at that matters..it's what you see! :)

• That's what I love about it too.  It really gets you out in it doesn't it :)

You may also like...