Just thinking

Since I started running I have discovered how much I miss when in the car, from people's gardens especially the spring flowers , running along the canal coming upon two squirrels chasing each other around the bowl of a tree. A rabbit shooting across my path,  and generally the friendliness of the people I meet, I can fun wherever and when ever haven't got to book anything just make a time slot for me to put those trainers on and rough outline of where I want to run , marvellous thank you c25k for opening up another chapter in my life . 

5 Replies
oldestnewest

It sounds like you have a lovely area to run - very idyllic.  Mine is more urban, so watching I don't trip on the pavement and avoiding pedestrians and then cars when I cross.  When I get to the end, I do have a lovely castle and cathedral to look at but also downside of cobbles to run on.

1 like

Urban is good, just think of all the Christmas decorations you get to see peering through windows in December. Not that I'm a peeping Tom, or nosey at all!

2 likes

So true

Oh yes... now you are getting it.... it is all out there... and we never even noticed.

It's not what you look at that matters..it's what you see! :)

1 like

That's what I love about it too.  It really gets you out in it doesn't it :)

You may also like...