Note to self............plan your route!!!!! :-)

Note to self............plan your route!!!!!  :-)

Hi All,

I had a very interesting run today. I didn't plan my route and happily tootled off down the street not quite knowing where I was going. I was absolutely done by 3km so I decided to do a run/walk from thereon in! It was a killer but did over 6kms. It wasn't a bad time either considering I didn't do all of it running. So the lesson of the day is make sure you see how far you are going before you set out.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and happy running!

Elsie xxx

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Super run Elsie! Well done🙂

• Wow that's an epic run Elsie good for you...☺ I always know my route, two choices, I'm not as adventurous as you.

Just started recording on Strava though and about 5k including warm up and down. That's ambitious enough for me.

Have a good weekend.x

• I thought I was going to die halfway round. I think I need to start being less crazy about distance and go where I know!!!! Haha!

Have a good weekend too! xxx

• Well done Elsie!! Do you start your runkeeper before or after the 5 minute warm up? I start mine before but have just thought that it will make my miles per kilometre much slower xxx

• Hi Lozzie,

I don't do the 5 mins anymore but I am walking to the top of the road which is about 3. I'm finding stretching is enough! I set mine as I walk out of the door! xxx

• Oh ok thanks, Im just gonna go and do my wk5 20 minute run for the first time eek!!!!! xx

• Keep going it's fab! I'm loving it! xxx

• Well done Elsie :) here is a lot to be said for going adventurous :)

• Sounds terrific Elsie.. and remember..sometimes...it feels good to be lost in the right direction! Go you !

You may also like...