Trying to get on track!

For the last 4 months, longer really, I have been struggling. I have put on tons of weight and an ankle problem has been stopping me running, or at least giving me an excuse to stop running. It started swelling when I was training for a half marathon, which I did manage to complete but now

I feel fat, old and unfit.

I know exercise is the key to getting physically and mentally back on track, so I am back here to read all your posts and get inspired again! I felt so good when I was slimmer and fitter.

I managed a 30 min run this morning, now I just need to eat little and healthy.

I need a challenge I think because that always motivates me. Ideas?? Anyone up for it???xxxx

12 Replies

• Hi Happy ! Good to see you back on here :-)

Sorry about your ankle , Im glad youre feeling better .

I have been on the IC too ,but I feel ready to get out there again . I joined Slimming World last night with my hubby so I am really feeling motivated and cant wait to get stuck in again .

Come on lets do this thing ! :-) xxx

• Well done you and thanks for the reply! No slimming clubs here as I live in rural France, but no garages with rows of chocolate either which helps!! I just need to get my head in the right place, day 3 and I haven't given up yet!! Thanks for your support xx

• Ah rural France ! Whereabouts if you don't mind me asking , theres quite a few from France on here :-)

Good Luck Happy, you can do this xxx

• Southern Haute Vienne. Love it here, lots of forests and countryside. Where are you?x

• Im in South Manchester , very exotic . Ha ha :-D xxx

• Yes but skimming clubs and park runs and gyms are a bonus!!!!

• Slimming even!!!

• Oh yes , we have got plenty of those ! Shall we do a house exchange for a bit ? Your countryside and forests sound very appealing ! :-) xxx

• Why not lol!!! You need to love dogs, cats and horses!!!

• Its a deal ! :-) xxx

• Well done on getting back out there any injury can put you back physically and mentally, I know from experience.

You are back on the horse so to speak set your self small goals to start and reward yourself when you achieve them :)

• Thank you, luckily there are a couple of challenges here I can join in, its a great site xx

You may also like...