Slowly back in

I've been away for a while. Some injuries and illness have conspired to keep me out of my running shoes for a few months.

So it's time to get back into it.

I'm planning on going back to week 1 and work my way through the program at a manageable pace, with some cycling and swimming to work in my core strength, as that seems to be the thing that causes the issues.

So , here I go......

6 Replies

• That is an excellent idea, cycling and swimming will be building fitness too without putting strain on your legs. I rushed through c25k and didn't feel I enjoyed it as much as I could so you can get so much out of it this time. Keep us updated 😀

• This is what I do and it works for me. What is good about it is to find out how easy it is. it makes you think you are a pro. Have a good time.

• Great you're back!

• I did it!!!

Totally surprised myself and managed 3.5km at a good pace. It was so different from the first time round.

I know how to breathe, pace myself and, above all, enjoy myself.

It just shows that, even with time out, the program has improved my health and fitness.

• Good to know that it's easier than the first time round :) I can't wait to get off the IC!

• Welcome back..:)

Cycling and strength and flex will be just the thing to get you back on track, so to speak!

Keep posting...:)

You may also like...