Slowly back in

I've been away for a while. Some injuries and illness have conspired to keep me out of my running shoes for a few months.

So it's time to get back into it.

I'm planning on going back to week 1 and work my way through the program at a manageable pace, with some cycling and swimming to work in my core strength, as that seems to be the thing that causes the issues.

So , here I go......

6 Replies
oldestnewest

That is an excellent idea, cycling and swimming will be building fitness too without putting strain on your legs. I rushed through c25k and didn't feel I enjoyed it as much as I could so you can get so much out of it this time. Keep us updated 😀

1 like

This is what I do and it works for me. What is good about it is to find out how easy it is. it makes you think you are a pro. Have a good time.

1 like

Great you're back!

1 like

I did it!!!

Totally surprised myself and managed 3.5km at a good pace. It was so different from the first time round.

I know how to breathe, pace myself and, above all, enjoy myself.

It just shows that, even with time out, the program has improved my health and fitness.

Good to know that it's easier than the first time round :) I can't wait to get off the IC!

1 like

Welcome back..:)

Cycling and strength and flex will be just the thing to get you back on track, so to speak!

Keep posting...:)

1 like

You may also like...